- Prospective author(s) must submit a final camera-ready paper in PDF format, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
- Please note that those who do not agree to transfer the copyright to the KIEES cannot submit papers.
- The accepted paper might be reassigned to an oral or poster presentations of appropriate topical session at the discretion of program committee.
- Author(s) must prepare a two-column paper in English.
The paper must be two pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
Any submitted paper that exceeds two pages will be rejected. The paper should consist of original and previously unpublished works, including specific results.
The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), address, and article text.
Detailed format information is available in Microsoft Word format. Microsoft Word format
- To avoid unexpected troubles in reviewing process, two-byte characters such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc. fonts cannot be used for both figures and texts.
- When creating a PDF file, please be sure to maintain the quality of photographs and illustrations. If you are using digital photographs, use a resolution of 600 dpi or less.
The PDF file must be smaller than 3 MB.
Creating the PDF File
Please submit your camera-ready paper in PDF format; do not encode or compress the file.
- For Distiller Users:
- Select "Print Optimize" or "Print" in the job option.
This selection is usually enough to keep the file size smaller than 3MB while maintaining graphics and images quality good enough for printing.
- If the file size exceeds 3MB, change the dpi or compression level setting under the Compression tab of Job Options to reduce the file size.
- For Everyone:
The easiest way to create a PDF document from your Word file with all fonts properly embedded and subset as required is to direct Word to export an ISO 19005-1 compliant (PDF/A) file. Follow these steps (native in MS Word 2010 and above, or as an add-in in MS Word 2007):
- Select “Save As”→“PDF or XPS” in Word.
- Select “Options,” and ensure that “ISO 19005-1 compliant (PDF/A)” is checked.
- PDF conversion or check:
All submissions will be electronic and in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (*.pdf). Embedded Type 1 or True Type fonts are required in the submitted PDF file as subset fonts. Type 3 fonts (bitmaps) will not be accepted.
- Click for IEEE PDF eXpress. Conference ID: 43895X
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).
- Upload a PDF file that was accepted by e-mail sent from IEEE PDF eXpress.
※ If you have not received the confirmation letter within one week, please feel free to contact us.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +82-42-472-7460
ISAP 2018 hosts two categories of awards for the outstanding papers.
Applications should be submitted simultaneously through the Paper Submission webpage in PDF format.
For more information, please see the "Awards" page.
Author Registration Policy
To be included in the ISAP 2018 Conference Program and to be eligible for the inclusion of the paper in the Conference Proceedings, at least one of the authors of the accepted paper is required to register for the conference. The paper must be presented by the registered author of the paper at the conference. For the authors with multiple accepted papers, one regular registration is valid for a maximum of two papers. Note that student registration covers only one paper regardless whether the registered participant is the first author or co-author of the paper.